Corrupted Memory Card Recovery
- Quickly and safely recovers deleted or lost files from damaged memory card
- Advanced algorithm to even retrieve photos from CF card corrupt due to file system error
- Easy to use approach to restore damaged memory card data for both Windows and Mac computer
- Efficiently undelete audio, video and photo files from popular brands of memory cards such as SanDisk, Transcend, Kingston, etc.
Easiest Way to Restore data from Damaged Memory Card
Memory card is a portable storage device used in different mutimedia devices including moble phones, digital camera and camcorders, iPod, etc. In order to store huge data interms of photos, favourite songs, videos and many more. But, sometimes while transferring some of your precious photos from memory card to computer due to sudden ejection of memory card or other type of interruption such as abrupt power failure. There might be the chances of your crucial photos stored in memory card gets corrupted making you unable to access them.If this is your case then you don’t need to panic because you can easily recover all your important photos from memory card using memory card recovery software. With the help of this this powerful software you can easily restore data including photos, music files, video files, etc from memory card of different types such as SD card, CF card, XD card, SDHC, SDXC, etc of numerous manufacturing brands like SanDisk, Transcend, Kingston, Sony, etc with great ease.
The reason behind the inaccessibility of the files can be the corruption of memory card. Memory card gets corrupted under various circumstances but the common reason accountable for memory card corruption is virus attack.
Before taking the help of any third party memory card recovery software, you need to cross check whether your files have been deleted or not in case if you are not able to locate your files. In that case, connect your memory card with the help of the card reader to your system and then check whether the files are visible or not. If the files are visible, but you are not able to access them clearly indicates that your memory card got damaged.
In the above mentioned context, you need to use one of the best and reliable memory card recovery program. However, you can always feel free to use this adanced algorithm because it gugurantees you 100% safe recovery. In addition to this, it has been awarded by most of the experts of the industry. The credibility of the software is clearly defined by the testimonials and reviews of our satisfied users.
What user's say about Memory Card Recovery Tool
Most common reasons for corruption of memory card are:
- Abrupt removal of memory card from card reader or from camera: If you remove the memory card abruptly from the camera or from the card reader when you are accessing the files or at the time when your files are being transferred to other multimedia storage device can lead to the corruption of the memory card. Moreover, the chances of data loss are very high under this type of memory card corruption issue. To know more inormation regarding how to recover MicroSD card files after corruption due to improper ejection from card reader, click here http://www.corruptedmemorycardrecovery.com/recover-microsd-card-after-corruption-due-to-improper-ejection-from-card-reader.html.
- Formatting of Memory card: You may see one of the error messages like “Memory card not initialized” or “Format error” as soon as you access your camera. These error messages prompt you to format your memory card in order to avoid any kind of damage. Formatting can leads to the deletion of all the stored data from the memory card. Therefore, its suggested do not format your memory card in this type of circumstances as it reduces the chances of recovery.
- Sudden power surge during copying process: If there is a sudden power failure and system turns off abruptly at the time when your files are being transferred then, there is more probability that your card may get corrupted. Sudden power surge is responsible for affecting the synchronization between the memory card and your system due to which the copying process gets stuck in between. Moreover, due to power surge the files will get transferred into part by part resulting in the inaccessibility of the files. To know more how to recover Kingston Class 10 SDHC card corrupt after power fluctuation, follow this URL http://www.corruptedmemorycardrecovery.com/recover-kingston-class-10-sdhc-card-corrupt-due-to-power-fluctuation.html
- Virus attack: If your memory card is infected by a virus then it is clear that your card has been corrupted. Virus is the most common factor responsible for corruption of memory card. Your card gets infected by a virus under some circumstances
Other possible reasons for memory card corruption are:
- When you make use of any unreliable third party tool to restore data from damaged memory card
- When you use and connect your memory card on various multimedia storage devices
- Capturing photos when the camera's battery low
- Switching off the camera or camcorder during transfer of photos and other media files
- Capaturing image and deleting data rapidly when the card is full
If the memory card gets corrupted due to any of the above mentioned scenarios then, you can make use of this award winning application. This software is 100% genuine and also provides assurance of safe and healthy recovery of files. Moreover, it is highly compatible with all the latest and advanced versions of both Windows and Mac OS.
List of the memory card brands and their types supported by this software
|Memory Card Types
||Memory Card Brands
|SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC, XD, Mini SD and Micro SD cards.
||Kingston, SanDisk, Transcend, Olympus, Fujifilm, Samsung, Toshiba, Kodak, Panasonic, Sony, HP, etc.
Immediate Precautions to be taken After the Memory Card gets Corrupted
- Stop using the memory card instantly, once your card gets corrupted because when you realize that you have lost / deleted data from it. As the data may be overwritten making the chances of recovery feeble.
- Do not use the same memory card in different storage devices in order to avoid severe data loss
Some key features of this software are:
- Recover deleted media files (photo, audio and video) and other files such as documents, spreadsheets, etc from corrupted and formatted memory card with utmost ease
- Easily retrieves data from various kinds of memory cards such as SD card, XD card, SDHC card, SDXC card Micro SD, Mini SD, Compact Flash cards, MMC cards etc.
- Supports recovery of multimedia files including audio, video and photo from memory card that are used in digital cameras, camcorders, smart mobile phones, MP3 players, etc.
- It can perform corrupted Memory Stick data recovery to retrieve lost or inaccessible files after abrupt removal, formatting errors, file system corruption, incorrect formatting, errors during file transfer, etc
- Recover deleted files from digital camera and camcorder of numerous manufacturing brands such as Nikon, Kodak, Canon, Samsung, Fujifilm, Olympus, etc.
- This tool can restore corrupted memory card without formatting to get back inaccessible/lost media files on both Windows and Mac OS
- One can perform damaged memory card data recovery software in order to identify and recover deleted file and folders on the basis of their unique signatures
How to Recover Data from Corrupted SDHC Card: Are you unable to access data from severely corrupt SDHC card used in professional digital camera? If so, use Corrupt Memory Card Recovery software to easily restore data from corrupted SDHC card used in profesional DSLR digital camera and camcorder of various manufactiring brands such as Kodak, Nikon, Canon, Panasonic, etc. For more detailed information, click here http://www.corruptedmemorycardrecovery.com/sdhc-card.html.
Recovering videos from corrupted memory card using this updated program is became easier now. This tool has got few advanced features that make it very easy to retrieve different type videos files from corrupted memory cards. To know more, look at this page, http://www.corruptedmemorycardrecovery.com/videos.html
With the aid of this advanced application, user can make it very simple to restore data from PS2 memory card. In this reference, user can visit at http://www.corruptedmemorycardrecovery.com/data-from-ps2-memory-card.html to get complete guidance.
The use of micro SD card has become common these days. This storage card, at times get corrupted due to some unknown reason. A new version of this software has been launched recently, which is capable enough to recover pictures from corrupted micro SD card very easily. To know more about this amazing tool in this context, click on www.corruptedmemorycardrecovery.com/pictures-from-corruptted-micro-sd-card.html
Recently a new version of this advanced software has been released which has a set of new features to makes it more efficient for hidden file recovery from memory cards. To know more visit at: http://www.corruptedmemorycardrecovery.com/hidden-files.html
Loss of pictures from Dane Elec memory card will no more cause headache for user, now with the help of corrupted memory recovery tool you can very easily get back lost dat. To know more visit: http://www.corruptedmemorycardrecovery.com/dana-elec.html
Steps for Corrupted Memory Card Recovery
- You need to download and install free version of this software. Once it gets installed in your system, you need to click on the desktop icon in order to launch it. As soon as the software starts processing, click on the “Recover Photos” option from the Main Window as shown in Fig 1
Fig 1 : Main Window
- Once you select any appropriate option, then a new window will appear on your screen where you have to select the appropriate drive from where you have lost / deleted files. After selecting the drive, you need to click on the “Next” button in order to start the recovery process as shown in Fig 2
Fig 2 : Select Drive
- As soon as the recovery process gets over, the recovered files will be displayed. You can easily preview the list of recovered files by using Preview option in a separate window as shown in Fig 3
Fig 3 : Preview Recovered Data
- Always keep your system as well as your other electronic multimedia storage devices virus free. Use updated anti-virus program in order to keep your system free from external threat
- Never press Delete All button before selecting the files which are unwanted. Select the appropriate files and then delete it by pressing Delete All button
- Never save any important file on a corrupted of broken memory card
- Never transfer any file if there is a power surge or continuous power fluctuation
- Avoid abrupt removal of memory card from card reader or from camera in between the transfer process