Data Recovery from Corrupted Memory Stick
Use this Memory Card Recovery software to extract your files from corrupted memory stick after severe virus infection, improper format, file system damage, bad sectors, and other corruption scenarios for free. Get the free trial version now, and preview the files recovered by the software for free. Try now!!!
An Ultimate Way to Recover Data from a Corrupted Memory Stick
Memory Stick is a removable flash media device used in digital cameras to store lots of photos and videos. Memory Stick allows you to share and transfer media files in a safe and fast way. Despite its advantages, Memory Sticks are more prone to corruption under various circumstances. Memory Stick corruption makes its files inaccessible and may even lead to the loss of valuable media files. Damage/corruption of the Memory Stick will be a nightmare to the users who have lost their photos or videos that are of great importance and a backup of Memory Stick files is unavailable. You don’t have to lose your precious files, What to do now? Relax, your Memory Stick files are not permanently lost after its corruption, they just become hidden from the system interface as its allocation information is removed from file table. But lost files continue to remain on a corrupted Memory Stick until they are replaced with new files. Try using recover corrupt memory card software to bring back the lost or inaccessible files from the corrupted Memory Stick. Irrespective of the cause of a Memory Stick corruption, it can be employed to successfully restore files in a few minutes. You can preview the recovered files on its user interface at the end of corrupted Memory Stick recovery process.
Facts responsible for corruption/damage of Memory Stick are listed below:
- When you take out the Memory Stick from the camera during the file transfer process or when your digital camera is on for capturing pictures
- Incorrect formatting of the Memory Stick on the computer rather than on a digital camera
- Continuously using a Memory Stick for capturing new photos or videos when the Memory Stick is showing full on the memory
- Switching off the camera or removing Memory Stick when the camera is trying to save images
- Memory Stick might get infected with the harmful viruses and damage its file system, due to which its files become unreadable. After a click on http://www.corruptedmemorycardrecovery.com/pictures-from-corruptted-micro-sd-card.html, you can easily restore corrupted microSD card photos.
- Taking photos when the camera is showing low on a battery
- Sudden system shutdown or power failures during file transfer between a Memory Stick and the computer
Steps to be followed:
- Do not format the corrupted Memory Stick from which you want to restore files.
- Prevent using the Memory Stick after its corruption to save new files as it will result in overwriting of lost files leading to a permanent loss of files.
- Remove and store your Memory Stick in a safe place to avoid any physical damages or exposure to overheating.
- Download and install the demo version of recover corrupt memory card software on your PC. Run the application, connect the Memory Stick as an external drive and perform few basic steps as guided by its user interface to complete the corrupted Memory Stick Recovery.
What are prominent features of the recover corrupt memory card software?
Recover corrupt memory card is made of advanced algorithms that deeply scan your damaged Memory Stick and recovers lost files without modifying their file structure. This tool can locate and restore all popular media file formats from the Memory Stick with ease. In addition, it can be employed to retrieve files from the formatted, reformatted memory card or even after memory card format error. Recover corrupt memory card is rated as one of the best memory card data recovery software for restoring media files from xD card, SD card, SDHC card, CF card, MMC and Memory Sticks in an efficient manner. SanDisk, Transcend, Kingston, SanDisk, Transcend, Lexar, Sony, Samsung, etc. are the famous memory card manufacturers supported by recover corrupt memory card software. XD card root directory allows you to store files depending on its storage capacity but if you save a large number of file with the weird names then directory points to a faulty location and result in data loss. In such case, you can recover files from a xD card by using this software.
This tool has the ability to get back generic photo formats like JPEG, JPG, TIFF, TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD along with RAW image formats from the memory card supported by the professional digital camera brands. You will be able to restore 3GP files from corrupt CF card by using this application. For more details, click here http://www.corruptedmemorycardrecovery.com/recover-3gp-files-from-corrupt-cf-card.html. It will also support a recovery of video file types including AVI, MP4, MOV, MPEG, MPG, M4V, 3G2, 3GP and RM. You can even get back different music file formats namely MP3, MP4, WAV, MIDI, M4b, M4A, AIFF, AIFC, RA and AMR from memory cards. This software works compatibly with the latest version of the Windows operating systems like Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Server 2003 and 2008. You can perform a corrupted memory card file recovery on Mac OS X Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan and Sierra through this software.
Procedure to recover files from corrupted Memory Stick:
(1): First, connect the Memory Stick to your computer via a card reader or the USB cable. Launch the software and on the home screen with three different options like “Recover Files”, “Recover Photos” and “Recover Volumes/Drives”. Select “Recover Photos” among them to start the recovery process.
Figure A: Home Screen
(2): On the next screen you will get two different options “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos”. Select "Recover Lost Photos" to get back lost files from the Memory Stick.
Figure B: Select Mode of Recovery
(3): On the next screen select the Memory Stick as the logical drive from which the files are to be recovered and click on “Next”.
Figure C: Select Corrupted Memory Stick
(4): As soon as you click on “Next”, the recovery process will start. Once the recovery process is complete you can view the list of recovered files from the Memory Stick along with their details. Right-click on any recovered file and preview the media file.
Fig 4 : Preview Recovered Data