Recover Data from Corrupt Kingston Class 10 SDHC Card
- Corrupted Memory Card Recovery utility recovers data from Kingston Class 10 SDHC card after power fluctuation, file system corruption, improper format, virus infection, and other corruption scenarios
- Offers free preview of the recovered files in its trial version itself that too even before activating its license
- It recovers more than 300+ file types including music files, pictures, videos, documents, and much more
- Supports all memory cards like SDHC, xD, SDXC, MMC, CF, SD, microSD, PNY, and many more
Kingston Class 10 SDHC card corrupted?
Try corrupted memory card recovery to instantly recover data from the corrupted SDHC card!!!!
Corrupted Memory card recovery software effectively recovers the data from the memory cards corrupted or damaged due to any reason. It employs advanced built-in algorithm to search and recover lost files from a corrupted memory card. It is highly reviewed and recommended by most of the Shareware Experts as well as possesses a huge number of passionate customers those have successfully recovered their critical data using the card recovery software.
This software can also restore corrupted micro SD card and other various brands of cards with utmost ease. Therefore, in case of the corruption or damage of your memory card, you should always prefer this software for the corrupted memory card recovery. Before knowing the how to recover the data from the corrupted SDHC card, you should know how and why the SDHC card data gets corrupted due to a sudden power failure.
Why sudden power outrage leads to data corruption?
When a particular file is in use and sudden power goes off then that particular file or the entire data structure of the memory card in use may get damaged. A sudden power failure causes data loss (of unsaved files or documents) but more seriously leads to data corruption.
- The damage happens when the memory card is left plugged into the computer when the power goes off.
- If you are modifying some files, then a lot of re-written files will be there in the cache memory and haven't been fully written onto the hard drive of the computer, so when power goes off suddenly, the files might have partially written on the hard drive and hence becomes corrupt due to an improper saving process.
- Each operating system has a proper sequence that has to be followed to ensure proper shutdown. Shutting down in a prescribed manner ensures that the system files and configuration settings remain intact session by session. However, instant power surge does not allow all these processes to happen properly and hence ends up in data corruption.
- Windows take a while to shut down normally because it has to close programs, save data or the changes done and update the Windows registry, the configuration settings etc. A sudden power failure means that none of that can happen properly. Therefore, the Windows registry or file system may become corrupt and Windows may not boot up.
- The CPU requires energy in form of electricity to perform calculations both for programs and as per the operating system demand. When the instant power surge happens, there is no immediate backup available. So whatever data is being processed by the CPU is lost whether it is the memory card data or the hard drive data.
Tips to increase chances of data recovery on the corrupted SDHC card:
- Make sure that the memory card should not be used after it is corrupted.
- Do not install the card Recovery software on the memory card as it may lead to permanent loss of data from the memory card.
- It is better to use the demo version of any card recovery software in order to estimate the recovery chances. If you are satisfied with the demo version performance you can then go for the full version of that photo recovery software.
Specialized Features of the card recovery software:
- The card recovery software works efficiently in the retrieval of lost/deleted data from Transcend, Sony, HP, Kingston, SanDisk, Lexar and from other popular brands memory cards on Windows as well as Mac OS X.
- It can easily retrieve files lost from corrupted Nintendo memory card due to a sudden power failure or virus infection. For more information, visit here http://www.corruptedmemorycardrecovery.com/restore-data-from-corrupted-nintendo-wii-flash-memory-card.html.
- This software supports card recovery from all types of memory cards including SD, Micro SD, Mini SD, SDHC, SDXC etc.
- It can effectively undelete files from a microSD card corrupted due to an accidental ejection of card from the card reader. To know more, click here http://www.corruptedmemorycardrecovery.com/recover-microsd-card-after-corruption-due-to-improper-ejection-from-card-reader.html.
- The card recovery utility can easily restore corrupted CF card data by keeping their original contents unchanged
- Apart from all this, it can also restore GIF files after file system corruption in the memory card.
- Supported Memory card Brands: Kingston, SanDisk, Transcend, Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, HP, Toshiba, Lexar and many more.
- Performs XD card recovery of different brands like Olympus, Fujifilm, Kingston, SanDisk etc. can also be done with the help of this software.
Steps to recover data from corrupted Kingston Class 10 SDHC card:
Step-1: First connect the Kingston SDHC card to your computer via card reader and then download and install the demo version of the Card Recovery Software. Upon successful launch of the software, you will get a welcome screen with three different options like “Recover Files”, “Recover Photos” and “Recover Volumes/Drives”. Select “Recover Files” among them
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step-2: After that select “Recover Lost Files” from the next window
Fig 2: Select the Mode of Recovery
Step-3: Then select the Kingston SDHC card as the logical drive from which the files are to be recovered and click on “Next”
Fig 3: Select SDHC Card
Step-4: As soon as you click on “Next”, the recovery process will start. Once the recovery process completes you can view all the files recovered from the SDHC card along with their details
Tips to avoid memory card corruption in future
- It is always advised to backup important files on your computer so as to avoid any loss of precious data from Micro SD card.
- Running chkdsk or system restore will usually fix the problem but to prevent this it is wise to use a good UPS which will give you chance to shut down the computer normally. UPS also provides protection against surges/spikes in power.
Corrupted Récupération De Carte Mémoire | Recuperación De La Tarjeta De Memoria Dañada | Danneggiato Memoria Scheda Recupero | Korrupt Hukommelseskort Inddrivelse | 損壞的內存卡恢復 | Beschädigt Speicherkarte Wiederherstellung | 破損したメモリカード回復 | 손상된 메모리 카드 복구