Recover MicroSD Card Files After Corruption
Lost your important files from your Micro SD card due to corruption?
No need to panic now!!! Use corrupted memory card recovery software to restore those files instantly!!!!!!!
The memory card recovery software exhibits all the effective features and functionalities that are required to recover the lost files from the corrupted Micros SD card. It provides an intuitive user interface that helps amateur to carry out the recovery process successfully. For all this reasons the software is globally accepted as one of the most trusted card recovery software by the customers and repeatedly reviewed and recommended by most of the Industry Experts
It is better to have a clear idea about how files are lost due to improper ejection of the memory card from the card reader prior to know the recovery procedure in detail.
How Micro SD card gets corrupted due to improper ejection?
Memory card connected to the computer via card reader acts exactly like the external device connected through USB port. For the safety of the data stored in the memory card, it should be properly ejected. Improper ejection of the memory card, may damage the entire data structure of the memory card leading to the memory card corruption.
Abruptly removing the Micro SD card from the card reader while the files are being transferred or pictures are being downloaded from the memory card to the computer’s hard drive, interrupts the data transfer process. Some files may be completely transferred and some may be in the midway of transfer process which ultimately corrupts the memory card. You may get an error message like “Micro SD card Corrupt” while trying to access the Micro SD card corrupted due to improper ejection. However, the data will be still there in the memory card until they are overwritten with some new data. So to recover loat files from memory card just make use of this application and get back your data effectively.
Steps to avoid permanent loss of the data in the Micro SD card:
- Make sure that the memory card should not be used after the card is corrupted.
- Do not install the card Recovery software on the memory card as it may lead to permanent loss of data from the memory card.
- It is better to use demo version of any storage card recovery software in order to estimate the recovery ability. If you are satisfied with the demo version’s performance you can then opt for the full version of photo recovery software which can recover in an efficient manner.
While selecting the card recovery software make sure that your selected one carries following characteristics:
- It must be compatible with variety type of storage media including external hard drive, hard drive, memory stick etc.
- It must be compatible with each and every camera like Canon, Nikon, Samsung, Sony etc.
- It must be compatible with all type of image formats including JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP etc.
- It must be compatible with all type of data loss circummstances.
- It should be read only tool and mustn't modify the original content.
Eye catching Features of the card recovery software:
- It can easily recover lost / deleted Micro SD card data both on Windows as well as Mac OS X.
- The software is efficient enough to restore photos from corrupted Kingston class 10 sdhc card. To know more, click here http://www.corruptedmemorycardrecovery.com/recover-kingston-class-10-sdhc-card-corrupt-due-to-power-fluctuation.html.
- It supports card recovery from all types of SanDisk memory cards including SD, Micro SD, Mini SD, SDHC, SDXC etc.
- Supported Storage Device: SD card, Micro SD card, XD card, Multi Media Card (MMC), Mini SD card, USB memory card, Hard drive (SATA / ATA / PATA / SCSI / IDE etc.), Floppy Drive, Pen drive, Memory Stick DUO, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick PRO DUO, Digital Cell Phone, Compact Flash Card, Digital Camera, Camcorder, FireWire Drive, Apple iPod (like Mini, Classic, Shuffle, Nano) and many more.
- The software allows you to recover Nintendo Wii flash memory card data by employing its advanced built in scanning algorithm.
- Supported Memory card Brands: Kingston, SanDisk, Samsung, Panasonic, HP, Transcend, Sony, Toshiba, Lexar and many more.
- It can even undelete pictures from corrupted CF flash memory card with much ease. To know more, click here http://www.corruptedmemorycardrecovery.com/retrieve-photos-from-cf-card-corrupt-due-to-file-system-error.html.
Procedure to recover files from corrupted Micro SD card
Step-1: First connect the Micro SD card to your computer via card reader and then download and install the demo version of the Card Recovery Software. Upon successful launch of the software you will get a welcome screen with three different options like “Recover Files”, “Recover Photos” and “Recover Volumes / Drives”. Select “Recover Files” among them.
Fig 1 : Main Screen
Step-2: After that you will get two different options like“Recover Deleted Files” or “Recover Lost Files” in the next Window. Select "Recover Lost Files" from them.
Fig 2 : Select Mode of Recovery
Step-3: Then select the Micro SD card as the logical drive from which the files are to be recovered and click on “Next”.
Fig 3 : Choose MIcro SD Card
Step-4: As soon as you click on “Next”, the recovery process will start. Once the recovery process completes you can view the recovered files along with their details.
Tips to avoid memory card corruption in future
- It is always advised to backup important files on your computer so as to avoid any loss of precious data from Micro SD card.
- Always use "Safely Remove Option" from operating system when you want to eject the device.
Corrupted Récupération De Carte Mémoire | Recuperación De La Tarjeta De Memoria Dañada | Danneggiato Memoria Scheda Recupero | Korrupt Hukommelseskort Inddrivelse | 損壞的內存卡恢復 | Beschädigt Speicherkarte Wiederherstellung | 破損したメモリカード回復 | 손상된 메모리 카드 복구