Recovering Data from Corrupted SD Card
IS your SD card corrupt? Struggling to extract data from it? Then, use Corrupted Memory Card Recovery software to recover your data after SD card file system damage, severe virus attack, improper format, and other corruption scenarios. The free version of this software offers free preview of the recovered files even before you activate its complete license. So, download and try now for free!!
Usually, all of us use the Secure Digital card over electronic gadgets which lack the internal memory space area. SD card provides an extra storage space for these gadgets for easy maintenance of files and folders. Each of these files can be accessed whenever required by the owner of the respective gadget. Despite managing all the files on memory cards with a great care, sometimes the data loss happens over it. The best way to deal with such unanticipated data loss scenarios is making use of this Corrupt Memory Card Recovery software to perform data recovery from an SD card. This software recovers files from the micro SD card on different Windows and Mac operating systems with utmost ease.
This program can be easily applied to compress files before recovered files are saved at any of the intended storage devices. One of the additional benefits of using this application is that it allows users to perform recovery on basis of file signature. If you have lost or deleted any file from SD card of mobile phones such as Samsung Galaxy S4, Moto G, Sony Xperia, etc. then make use of this software to start recovering data from a mobile SD card. It can be easily applied to retrieve files from an SD card of different sizes (like 2 GB, 4 GB, 8 GB, 16 GB, etc.).
Before knowing about other features of this application, let's review some of the scenarios which cause data deletion/loss from SD card:
- Improper Removal/Ejection: Many a time you do not follow a proper procedure while removing the Secure Digital cards from the attached device. Sometimes such an inappropriate action results in the corruption of Secure Digital cards. In such, situations every time you try to access files that were saved on Secure Digital cards an error message is reported. Some of such error messages are card error, memory card error, card locked, memory card not initialized, etc.
- Accidental Formatting: Formatting is one of the easiest ways to erase each of the files that are saved over SD card. But, if you apply this command unknowingly then it causes file loss from SD card on a very large scale.
- Accidental Deletion: Sometimes while creating free space over your SD card, you may accidentally delete some of the important files from the SD card. In such situations, you can't use any manual command or method to get back deleted files from the SD card.
- Usage of SD Card on Different Electronic Gadgets Simultaneously: In case, if you make use same SD card over different electronic gadgets (like camera, camcorder, Android phone, etc.) simultaneously then there is a possibility that SD card may get corrupted.
- Virus Attack: Viruses are small programs which can make some undesired changes in the fundamental settings of storage devices like SD cards. If these programs get inside SD cards and make some unexpected changes, then it is possible that the file system of Secure Digital card may get corrupted, thereby causing inaccessibility of files from Secure Digital card.
- Sudden Power Surge: Files that are present on SD cards can also get inaccessible all of sudden, due to a sudden power surge. This kind of data inaccessibility happens when you are making use of SD card on mobile, camera, camcorder, etc.
Features of this recovery program
This SD card data recovery tool uses its powerful and robust scanning algorithm to perform recovery operation from memory card. It easily implements its robust algorithm to recover SD card data of different types. As the scanning procedure gets completed on SD card, files that can be recovered are shown in file type view and data view. On these two file viewing mode, you can sort files on the categorization of the file name, file size, the creation date of the file, and file type.
It can also be used for recovery of files from different memory cards such as SDHC, SDXC, xD, MMC, memory stick, etc. Any of you can comfortably use this utility for recovery of files from different brands of memory cards like Transcend, Samsung, SanDisk, Kingston, Strontium, HP, Moserbaer, and many more. One of the other advantages of using this recovery software is that its GUI (Graphic User Interface) guides you at every single step to make recovery of data from the SD cards in a hassle-free manner.
It can not only recover deleted files from memory cards but also
retrieve data from the corrupted MMC cards,
SDXC cards, SD cards, micro SD cards, XD cards, CF cards etc.
Steps to recover data from corrupted SD card:
Step 1: Download and install this software on your computer and connect your SD card to recover files.
Step 2: Once the app is launched, click on "Recover Photos" from the main screen.
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step 3: Next choose Recover Lost Photos option, as shown in Fig.2.
Fig 2 : Select Recover Lost Photos
Step 4: As you click on Recover Lost Photos, the software will start scanning for all the drives on the system. As scanning gets completed you will get a list of drives as shown in the figure below. From this list you need to select the SD card.
Fig 3: Choose SD Card
Step 5: After selecting SD card on this software click on Proceed button to start scanning procedure.
Step 6: After the scanning procedure gets completed, you can preview the recovered data from Data View and File Type View as shown in Fig. 4.
Fig 4: Recovered Files List
Step 7: At last you can purchase the software registration key and save files on any storage device.