Retrieve Photos from Corrupt CF Card after File System Error
Get the Corrupted Memory Card Recovery software for free from below download button and launch it on your system to recover corrupted CF card photos after file system error. Also, it offers free preview of the recovered picture files even before you purchase its complete license. Downlaod and try now for free!!!
CF card corrupted due to file system error?
Then corrupted memory card recovery is the suitable tool to retrieve photos from the corrupt CF card!!!!!
Corrupted memory card recovery is one of the most effective recovery tools which can recover photos especially from the CF card corrupted due to file system error. Other than file system error the software handles almost all type of data loss scenarios due to which files are likely to be deleted / lost from the CF card. It can restore data from damaged memory card with utmost ease.. The software is tested and reviewed by many Industry Experts and Tech magazines and possesses a large number of appreciators worldwide.
This software can retrieve corrupted micro SD card files with utmost ease. Therefore, in case of corruption or damage of your micro SD card you should always prefer this software.
Possible scenarios that might have caused file system error in CF card:
When the file system of the CF card is corrupted or damaged, then it will show error messages like â€œIncompatible File System. Format Cardâ€ or â€œFile System not recognizedâ€ etc. Following are the most possible causes of file system corruption in the CF card.
- Interrupted read / write process: Interruptions in the read / write process in the CF card is the main reason behind file system error. The read / write process can be interrupted by abrupt removal of the CF card, sudden power failure or accidental system shut down while the photos are being transferred or downloaded from the CF card to the hard drive of the computer. The file system of the CF card gets damaged due to incomplete read / writes process and hence shows file system error when tried to be accessed.
- Â Improper usage: Improper usage like using the CF card even after the CF card is full on memory, continuously clicking photos with the digital camera, switching off the camera instantly or pulling out the CF card from the digital camera suddenly after clicking photos can also damage the file system of the CF card leading to file system error.
- Accidental Formatting: Formatting the CF card from one file system to the other file system accidentally and any error encountered in that file system conversion also makes the file system of the CF card corrupt. For e.g. the CF card will have FAT file system originally. Unintentionally formatting the file system of the CF card from FAT to NTFS and unsuccessful in the conversion process due to some error occurred corrupt the entire file system of the CF card, which ultimately leads to file system error. To know more information to restore micro SD card data after format error, click here http://www.corruptedmemorycardrecovery.com/recover-microsd-card-after-corruption-due-to-improper-ejection-from-card-reader.html.
- Virus attack: The file system of the CF card may get corrupted due to virus infection and hence throws error messages while accessing the photos stored in the CF card.
Tips to avoid overwriting of the inaccessible photos in the CF card:
- For file system error in the CF card, the Windows may prompt you to format the CF card, when you try to access it. It is advisable to ignore that message and not to format the CF card.
- To avoid overwriting, do not take more photos using same CF card. Remove that memory card from the digital camera and keep it unused until the photos are recovered.
- Make sure that the card recovery is not installed in the CF card itself. You can install the card recovery software on your computerâ€™s hard drive and then connect the CF card to the computer.
- If the CF card is not detected when you plug the digital camera to your computer with the CF card inside, then connect the CF card to the computer via card reader.
- While selecting the card recovery software, make sure that the software you are selecting does not modify the original content of the photos while retrieving them.
- You should always try the demo version of any software to evaluate its effectiveness as well as the recovery chances.
- After being satisfied with the demo versionâ€™s performance you can buy the full version of the software.
Effective Functionalities of the card recovery software:
- The card recovery software can efficiently recover photos inaccessible due to file system error from the CF card both on Windows as well as Mac OS X.
- Other than CF cards, the software also supports card recovery from all types of memory cards including SD, Micro SD, Mini SD, SDHC, SDXC etc.
- Apart from deleted / lost photos, the software is also capable of recovering deleted / lost RAW photo files, audios, videos from various professional DSLRs.
- It can recover GIF files after files system corruption in SanDisk memory card and also from other memory card brands such as Transcend, Kingston, Sony, Lexar and many more.
- This card recovery utility can undelete data lost from the sdhc card due to power fluctuation
- It can even perform corrupted Nintendo Wii memory card recovery easily
- Corrupted Memory Card Recovery software, in addition has capability to
restore data from undetected Micro SD card, xD card, MMC card, CF card, SDXC card, pen drive, and other storage drives which are been untectected on any electronic gadgets.
Steps to retrieve photos from corrupt CF card after file system error
Step-1: First connect the CF card to your computer and then download and install the demo version of the Card Recovery Software. Upon successful launch of the software you will get a welcome screen with three different options like â€œRecover Filesâ€, â€œRecover Photosâ€ and â€œRecover Volumes / Drivesâ€. Select â€œRecover Photosâ€ among them.
Fig 1 : Main Screen
Step-2:After that choose â€œRecover Lost Photosâ€ from the next window.
Fig 2 : Select Mode of Recovery
Step-3: Then select the CF card as the logical drive from which the files are to be recovered and click on â€œNextâ€.
Fig 3 : Select Corrupt CF Card
Step-4: Then select the CF card as the logical drive from which the files are to be recovered and click on â€œNextâ€.
Effective tips to avoid file system corruption in the future:
- Always backup your important photos in a separate storage device so that you can afford any data loss scenario in the future.
- Make proper usage of the digital camera as well as the memory card inside in order to avoid file system corruption.
Corrupted RÃ©cupÃ©ration De Carte MÃ©moire | RecuperaciÃ³n De La Tarjeta De Memoria DaÃ±ada | Danneggiato Memoria Scheda Recupero | Korrupt Hukommelseskort Inddrivelse | æå£žçš„å…§å˜å¡æ¢å¾© | BeschÃ¤digt Speicherkarte Wiederherstellung | ç ´æã—ãŸãƒ¡ãƒ¢ãƒªã‚«ãƒ¼ãƒ‰å›žå¾© | ì†ìƒëœ ë©”ëª¨ë¦¬ ì¹´ë“œ ë³µêµ¬